Sorry, the date you have selected is invalid. Please choose another date from the calendar or buy an open ticket.
Select the date of your visit below or buy an open ticket.Buy Open Ticket
|Standard / SAME DAY RATE||Advance Ticket (+1 Day)|
|Children under 3 years||FREE||FREE|
|Children (Age 3 To 15)||£6.50||£4.99|
|Senior (60+ yrs)||£7.95||£5.99|
|2 Adults & 1 Child||£20.95||£16.99|
|2 Adults & 2 Child||£23.95||£19.99|
|2 Adults & 3 Child||£28.95||£23.99|
Please read the following information carefully before purchasing your tickets on-line.
Lakes Aquarium is situated in the village of Lakeside at the Southern tip of Lake Windermere.
- We are closed on Christmas Day.
- Tickets can be purchased up to 30 days in advance.
- Tickets are valid on the selected ticket date only, except for open tickets which are valid for one visit for one month from date of purchase.
- Tickets presented after this time will not be accepted.
- On-line tickets are strictly non refundable.
- You will receive confirmation of your order via e-mail, this email will include a bar code that is used for your admission. The delivery address requested as part of the payment process relates to the registered address for the card-holder for the credit/debit card you use to pay for the tickets – tickets are not delivered by post.
- On arrival at admissions we will scan your bar code to admit you, so please bring this with you (either printed or on your mobile)
- We offer one free carer ticket per paying visitor with disabilities. You may be asked for proof of disability status. This could be evidence of DLA, PIP, Blue Badge or a medical letter confirming disability. please don’t be offended by our staff asking – some disabilities are not visible, and we try to treat all our visitors the same.
- Maximum 2 adults per family ticket.