Local residents Card
Exclusive Lakes Aquarium residents cards are now available! You can also use your Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway, Windermere Lake Cruise or My Cumbria card to gain an extra 30% off our admission. Adults just £5.25 and children £3.85 on presentation of cards. A further saving of 10% also available on all food/drink and gift purchases in 1872, aquarium giftshop and Oscars.
Just show proof of residency in an LA or CA postcode area during your next visit and sign up for a free money saving card!
2019 Winter Pass
If you love Lakes Aquarium then you may wish to consider purchasing an Winter Pass – so you can visit as often as you like.
2019 Pass valid until 31/12/19
plus the following special privileges and discounts:
- Unlimited free entry to the Lakes Aquarium during normal opening hours for validity of pass.
- 10% discount in the onsite Aquarium and 1872 gift shop.
- 10% discount in Oscar’s restaurant and 1872 Cafe.
- 1/2 price entry to Blackpool Zoo and Oceanarium Bournemouth (for card holder(s) only)
|2019 Pass Prices
Valid until 31st Dec 2019
|Family of 3|
|Family of 4|
|Family of 5|
For more information on purchasing your annual pass, please contact the Aquarium on 015395 30153. Alternatively, visit the Aquarium, buy your pass at reception and receive free entry immediately!
Terms & Conditions
- The pass is valid until 31/12/19
- The pass can only be used for admission by the person that appears on the front of the pass.
- The pass is only valid for admission to Lakes Aquarium during normal opening hours.
- If a child (15 and under) is to be admitted to Blackpool Zoo or Oceanarium Bournemouth through an annual pass discount then as per the admissions policy of these attractions they must be accompanied by an adult, who if not an annual pass member will be required to pay the relevant admission price.
- The management reserves the right to ask holders to leave the park at anytime in the interest of public safety.
- This pass remains the property of the Lakes Aquarium and is not for sale, is non-refundable and non-transferable. Any misuse of the pass will result in confiscation without compensation.
- The Lakes Aquarium reserves the right to withdraw or make changes to the pass at anytime.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at Kid’s Club and school holiday events.
- Half price guest vouchers can only be used once and when accompanied by a pass holder